Jorge L. SilverioD.C.Doctor of Chiropractic
Jorge L. Silverio, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA. 12/83- Summa Cum Laude Doctor of Chiropractic
- Santa Monica College- Associate Of Arts Degree
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, State of California - 1984
- Certified as IDE/DE (Industrial Disability Examiner, Disability Evaluator)
- Traditional Chiropractic Manipulation (Diversified Techniques)
- Cox Flexion/Distraction Manipulation
- Advanced Proficiency Rated - Activator Methods. Learn more about A ctivator Methods
- Koren Specific Technique (KST). Learn more about KST
Fernando AriasL.Ac.Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist
Fernando Arias, L.Ac.
Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist
- Westbrook University - Certificate of Homeopathy and Homotoxicology
- International Society of Homotoxicology. - Certificate of Homotoxicology
- Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Nanjing, China - Post Grade in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology
- National University. Bogota, Colombia - Medical Doctor
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist by the Committee of Acupuncture of the State of California. 08/1993
- Private practice of Acupuncture and Herbology in Burbank, CA.- 09/1993 to present
- Private practice of Homotoxicology in Burbank, CA. 07/1999 to present
- Private practice of General Medicine in Colombia. 09/1983 - 09/1988.